check OUT our services
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Each home has unique carpet and therefore, different needs. At South Shore, we assess the carpet and apply the appropriate methods to get the best results. We start our process with a pre-spray product designed to break down all the dirt, oil, allergens, and organic material. Once your carpets are pre-treated, our truck-mount system utilizes hot water extraction and steam to freshen your carpets, leaving them clean and free of germs. If you have dirty carpets in need of some intense cleaning, give us a call!
- We offer deodorizing at no extra cost to you
- Specializing in Pet/Odor remediation
- Residential or commercial carpet cleaning
Move in/ Move out & POST-CONSTRUCTION
Moving can be a stressful time, whether you are moving in or out of your home or planning to put it on the market, we can help make sure your home looks great and clean. We clean all types of flooring and upholstery to make sure no smell is left behind. Is your new home full of dirt and dust? Many brand-new constructed homes are littered with dirt and debris from the construction process. Let us come in and take away the grime left behind in your home so you can enjoy a beautiful, clean home.
- Move in/out
- Cleaning for rentals or home ownership
- Pet/Odor Remediation
- Free spot/stain removal
- Free deodorizing/neutralizing
Area Rug Cleaning
We offer on-the-spot, drop-off, or pick-up and delivery of area rugs. We utilize top-notch equipment and chemicals to clean area rugs.
We utilize a variety of tools and products to remove the dirt and grime from your windows.
It takes roughly 3-4 hours for carpet, and 1 hour for tile to dry. Grout can take up to 18 hours to fully dry. Dry times are subject to change due to humidity and airflow–fans and air conditioning can assist in shortening dry times.
We recommend that you get your floors cleaned 3-4 times per year to make sure they are in the best condition possible and to help extend their lifespan.
●Vacuum your carpet/sweep your tile: this may sound funny to vacuum and sweep before we come to clean but this allows us to suck up the most dirt, dust, and debris that a typical household vacuum cannot get. Move vehicles out of the driveway: this allows us to have ease of access to your
home and to allow us to work efficiently and effectively.
● Pick up all items off the floor: this includes all clothing, shoes, pet toys, etc. that can get in the way of cleaning every inch of flooring we can.
● Make us a list: make sure you let our flooring technicians know if there are any trouble spots, stains, smells, or specific areas that you would like us to focus on.
● Relocate any small pieces of furniture: such as end tables or chairs, to allow us the ability to clean your flooring
● Transfer your pets: although we are always happy to see your cute furry ones, our cleaning machine is attached to our van, which requires us to leave your door open. Also, the products we use to prep your floors are not good for pets to digest (but don’t worry, it is safe for them as soon as we finish)!
For carpet, we recommend vacuuming the next day. For all other floors, try to stay off them as much as possible or make sure not to wear dirty shoes while walking on the floors.
We slide small items back and forth, that make sense. If there are specific things that you may want moved, talk to our team and we will let you know if we can make it happen!
We do our very best to get out all stains but some materials permanently damage and discolor carpet fibers.
Much like anything else, grout can be permanently stained or damaged. With our truck mount system, we get as much dirt out as possible but cannot guarantee it will look brand new.
We can clean most types of area rugs and do not charge extra for stain/spot treatment or odor remediation. Prices of area rug cleaning may vary depending on the size, type, and condition.
Cleaning times are variable, but most floors take between 1-2 hours, depending on the factors such as how frequently your flooring gets cleaned, as well as the age and upkeep of the floors.
We are always more than happy to help answer questions and assist in any way we can! Feel free to call or text us at 813-364-2185.